Pilot Jobs, Pilot Forum, CV Database, Training & Career Support
Welcome to the International Pilot Network
The International Pilot Network offers job seekers access to pilot jobs and other useful pilot career information. You are currently browsing the pilot forum as a guest which gives you limited access. To make full use of all forum- and community features, you are invited to register. Should you have problems with the registration process, please contact us.
(Asia) CAPTAIN DHC-6-300
Written on: 25. 04. 2010 [21:48]
registered since: 26.12.2006
Job Title : Captain DHC-6-300
Department : Operations
Reporting to : Contract Chief Pilot
Location : Within Indonesia
• Provides safe & efficient piloting services on the Company’s fleet for each charter assignment
• Work closely with Flight Engineers to assess, monitor & providing feedback during trouble shooting,
engine faults repair to obtain optimum engine performance.
• Ensures that the operations adheres to the standard safety operation
• Curug or other reputable Aviation graduates
• Holds ATPL and Current Type Rating
• Total Flight Hours of 3,000 hours
• Total In Command of 500 hours
• Total Hours on Type of minimum 75 hours
• Must have good medical records
• Must have good flying safety record (no accident record)
Non Technical Requirements:
• A Team Player
• Manage Relationship & Diversity
• Passed Medical Health Test
• Minimum TOEIC Score of 550
• Passed Blind Color Test
To express your interest and join this exciting team, please forward a covering letter and CV to recruitment(at)airfastindonesia[dot]com
flightwork.com - International Pilot Network
Today 1 registered user and 54 guests were already online.
flightwork.com has 6484 registered user, 471 topics and 525 answers. On the average 0.45 posts are written per day.