Pilot Jobs, Pilot Forum, CV Database, Training & Career Support
Welcome to the International Pilot Network
The International Pilot Network offers job seekers access to pilot jobs and other useful pilot career information. You are currently browsing the pilot forum as a guest which gives you limited access. To make full use of all forum- and community features, you are invited to register. Should you have problems with the registration process, please contact us.
(Europe) Beech King Air 350 / BE350 Captain
Written on: 14. 06. 2010 [17:40]
registered since: 26.12.2006
We are currently recruiting for a corporate client in the Channel Islands for Beech King Air 350 Captain for a years contract with possible permanent opportunity offered during the end of the contract assignment. This is corporate flying to UK and European destinations.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements, only successful candidates will be contacted!
* You will have 2500 hours TT
* 500 hours on Multi turbine.
* Minimum of 100 hours on B300/ BE350 (PIC) and valid type rating
* FAA or EASA Licence
* Valid Passport
* Class 1 Medical
* Remuneration to be discussed upon application
* Attractive roster
* Accommodation provided in Guernsey
* Other benefits to be discussed
If you are already registered with Wynnwith please contact us or submit the following up to date documents:-
* Up to date Resume
* Flight Crew Licence
* Medical Certificate pertaining to a flight crew licence class 1
* TRI/TRE Certificate - If applicable
* Last 3 pages of log book
* 2 x Reference Contacts - from the last two places of employment, they will be management references
If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Iram Zaman on:-
Telephone: +44 (0) 1483 748228
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 748219
flightwork.com - International Pilot Network
Today 1 registered user and 47 guests were already online.
flightwork.com has 6491 registered user, 471 topics and 525 answers. On the average 0.45 posts are written per day.