Pilot Jobs, Pilot Forum, CV Database, Training & Career Support
Welcome to the International Pilot Network
The International Pilot Network offers job seekers access to pilot jobs and other useful pilot career information. You are currently browsing the pilot forum as a guest which gives you limited access. To make full use of all forum- and community features, you are invited to register. Should you have problems with the registration process, please contact us.
(Europe) FIRST-OFFICER Learjet 60
Written on: 03. 08. 2010 [20:59]
registered since: 26.12.2006
First Officer, Senior First Officer
TAG Aviation SA
- Applicants should have 1’000 hours minimum total flight time with at least 250 hours PIC
- Applicants must hold a FAA ATPL License, and current FAA medical class 1
- Preference will be given to type rated applicants
- Excellent presentation and customer orientation are required.
- Applicants should be living in Geneva area, no relocation provided.
Applicants are invited to send us their complete application to the following email address: hr(at)tagaviation[dot]ch
flightwork.com - International Pilot Network
Today 5 registered users and 94 guests were already online.
flightwork.com has 6491 registered user, 471 topics and 525 answers. On the average 0.45 posts are written per day.